Sunday 1 May 2011

Thats just how i roll:)

Right:) So this is like my twelfth of something blog:) I have a tendency to forget to update:/
But this time, i WILL remember. Because this blog is going to get me famous.
Yup that is right. I think i should maybe say it again: THIS BLOG IS GOING TO GET ME FAMOUS.
^^ that felt good:) ^^
I am a full time actress:) Movies, adds, modelling, agents the whole hollywood jive:) Except i am not in America. I would LIKE to be there. But i am not. I am stuck here. I would say where but i would rather not be stalked and jazz:)
I am also a published writer. My father is soon to be published:)
I can lose myself in the letters. Spend hours just putting words on a page. Tracing ink into sentences that form my inner most thoughts, my most exuberant of day dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment