Wednesday 18 May 2011

I am very confused now

Given i have zero to the none followers, i feel that i can pretty much use this blog as a diary. Maybe one day some one will read it and know that what they said made me feel whatever way because of whatever thing that  happened at whatever time:)
You see, the thing is, i am a pretttyyyyy chilled person. I dont worry at the big things that need worrying about, and i do insane overreacting at small the things that i have read to far into:/
C O M P L I C A T E D.
A particular phrase has been circulating my mind quite a lot recently.
"It feels like things are falling into place but really there just falling apart"
^^ it is exactly how i feel right now:)^^ like things are going well, but to me, they are falling apart:/

No comments:

Post a Comment