Tuesday 3 May 2011

Skank? Me? No!

So today was school again *Moan* And we were in our sexy winter uniform *groan* Which is actually rather sexy:) Skirt (worn highwaist of your cool)  Blue Shirt ( tucked in regardless how cool you are) tie (lose around your neck if you are rebel) Blackmail tights ( that ALWAYS fall down) black lace up shoes and blazer (sleeves rolled up to be 'relaxed' looking) I got attacked by Chlo and Pish in EMS because they were hyper:) Then we had play rehearsals *sigh* Although we do actually have a chance of winning this thing:D And i got totally depressed because i thought my love life had fallen apart (it hasn't- still hooked;) Then Chlo attacked me again buuuut i think it was more of a friendly gesture this time:/ And i came home and listened to The Script who i am in love with:)
I have taken to wearing my pyjamas and dancing round my room singing oh so very tunefully along to Taylor Swift- Who is my role model:) I find that a different one of songs i can relate to at a different time:) Today it was Sparks Fly:) That is all:) Interesting post i suppose:) I also wrote a very happy [insert sarcasm here] poem, which i will post in a mo:) CHEERS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment